Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Starling Duo


365 Days of Animals
273: Common Starling
Pen/Ink/Digital



365 Days of Animals
274: Emerald Starling
Pen/Ink/Digital

So, I was looking at the calendar and it seems that I somehow am "off" a day with this project. No clue where I messed up, but if I continued at this pace, I would only have 364 animals on the 365th day. Thus, we have two animals today (and they make a lovely pair!) I don't know where I skipped a day, but I'm just gonna call it a day and continue from here!

xo,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these! I guess I didn't know there were other types of starlings, and certainly not one so vibrantly coloured!! I love the common starling best, though, with that green. Next time I see some in the yard, I'll have to notice the walking thing - never have before!

    ReplyDelete