Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Renegade Chicago 2013!


Hi friends! I know I'm a few days behind with my animal posts, and I'm going to have to postpone the next few days too. I've been a busybusybusy bee prepping for Renegade Chicago and finishing up some other deadlines before I head out onto the road. Yep, I'm driving. By myself. I drove last year by myself too, and I'm pretty sure I said something like "I'm never doing THAT again," but yeah, here I am again driving by myself (12ish hour drive + lots of breaks.)  I have lots of snacks and a few audiobooks and lots of music, so I'm hoping I'll be okay. I'm staying with one of my BFFs in Chicago, so I'll have someone to help me at the show and whatnot. Woo!

I'm psyched for this year's show! This will be my third year at the Chicago fair, and I'm hoping for sunshine and no wind. :)

If you are in the Chicago area, I will be at booth #82, near N. Honore St.  Come say hi!!!

I'll be back on Tuesday and will play major catchup with the daily animal posts. Thanks!

xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment