Thursday, April 12, 2012

In-between seasons


Williamsburg Bridge, view from Grand St. park in Brooklyn
It's been back and forth between spring/winter here for the last few weeks, and dang is that confusing. First I want tea and then I want iced tea, and then I want flip flops, but then I need my fuzzy socks. I'm also in denial about those days where I probably should have wore my winter coat. 

I have been working on lots of new things lately, but alas, most of it has to stay a secret for now. I'm beginning to think about craft show season, that is fast approaching. I have two shows coming up, the Spring Handmade Cavalcade on May 5th, and Renegade Brooklyn on June 23/24. I have grand plans for my booth this year, so hopefully I can pull it off! 

Random: Are you on Pinterest? I am! Follow me here and let me know where you are!

Homemade Spaghettio's of sort.  I had made the tomato soup out of "Vegan Diner" and had just added in the circle pasta. The next day, the pasta had soaked up so much of the soup, that it was just like eating spaghettios! 

Iced tea with a ton of lemons. ARNOLD PALMER for the win.

Kalamata Olive bread, another tester recipe


1 comment:

  1. Your photos are always so gorgeous. Love seeing the scenic ones, too.

    ReplyDelete