Monday, April 18, 2011

Super-dee-duper Mailing List time!

Mailing List Signup!

Hello!  Happy Monday!  Thank you for all the birthday wishes last week! 
They made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :)

 I hope your weekend was swell!  Mine was nice and cozy, with a huge thunderstorm Saturday night and a gorgeous day on Sunday.  I love wandering around in the Springtime, taking photos, people-watching, and running into all the things that I love about NYC. There are a lot of things that I hate about it, but the good parts are what keep me here.  I guess it evens out?

So, I started a mailing list a few weeks back and quietly put up a signup on my sidebar here on the blog.  I'm a little touchy about receiving mailing lists myself, so I'm going to keep mine super-special and fun.  Like only sending them out 4-6 times a year.  I'm going to include little freebies and downloadables,  along with market schedules and news, and super-special sneak-peeks and sale coupons (for newsletter subscribers only.)  Anyways, I hope you will sign up!   xo, Michelle


NYC can be perrrty! View from Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Grate at Highline Park


Windows at Highline Park
I never understand the shoes on the line thing.  Nice (and expensive!) shoes too! Found in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.






No comments:

Post a Comment