Monday, February 21, 2011

Fake Spring!

Bloom
Print available in my Etsy Shop!
8"x10" Pen/ink and Digitally Colored


So how about that fake Spring? Ha!  67 degrees F and gorgeous out on friday and it is 30 degrees F and there are 3-4 inches of snow (and it is still coming down!) on the ground today!  That's how this time of year always goes, but it is still painful anyways.  All is well though, I've been making lots of spring-themed artwork lately, and it puts me in a good mood.  The snow is really pretty and snow-globe-like out today, so that helps too.

Oh! Also, some really good news!  I'll be road-tripping down to Austin, TX in May to participate in the Renegade Craft Fair down there!  Woo-hoo! I'm super-excited about this. I've never been to Texas before, and I'm excited to see Austin and to visit with some family that I have down there.

Whimsy Birds, Purple/Green Colorway
Print available in my Etsy shop!
8"x10" Pen/Ink and digitally colored

Whimsy Birds, Turquoise/Green Colorway
Print available in my Etsy shop!
8"x10" Pen/Ink and digitally colored

3 comments:

  1. Fake spring is so cruel! Love that adorable deer, though. And Austin is fantastic - I've only been once, and only for a long weekend, but I could tell just from that short visit that it's an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spring work, but I so hate fake spring. I mean, one minute you are super excited about the warm temperature, the next minute it starts snowing all over again. Lovely deer but even lovelier purple birds.

    ReplyDelete