Friday, January 28, 2011

Serenity Now!

First off, happy Friday!  The upside of the 19 inches of snow that fell a few days ago, is that I haven't really left the apartment, but have been super-productive.  Gotta look on the bright side (even if I'm fuh-reezing!)

I am totally a little hippy girl at heart. Give me some trees, sunshine, some friends, and some good tunes and I am SET. Thus this print is born.  I've been trying to incorporate more people into my work lately, and I think this girl is a cutie!  Print is available in my shop.

Here's to a long, warm, and cozy weekend (and no more snow, jeez!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    (and I have that T-shirt)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! This week it was really nice out after like a month of shitty weather and I had an ear to ear grin the whole freaking time. I gardened and I went to the park and hung out in a blanket it was so nice. Now it supposed to freeze tonight again :(

    I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete