Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't forget to Dance!

Don't Forget to Dance! print available here.

Dance, dance!  I felt like I needed a reminder to dance more and thought I would share this sentiment with the world.  Totally hanging this up near my computer!

It's crazy-snowing outside right now and I am quick-finishing up adding three new prints into my shop before heading out for a sketch-date at the Museum of Natural History (not a sketchy date, a date with a friend to sketch in our sketchbooks!)  It's nice to hibernate and all, but I go a little crazy-eyed if I don't leave the house at least once in the day! 

Stay warm and cozy! 
Magical Stardust Duo. Print available here.



Today Will Be Awesome.  Print available here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all the colors you use in your work! I'm really enjoying the calendar I won in your giveaway, and I can't wait to frame the prints after each month. :) Thanks for being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay, thank you Kelly! I'm so glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete