Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shop Update Part 3!

Okay, this is the last of the new paintings that I did for my 2011 calendar. I'm really excited about them, and had a lot of fun painting them. I was trying to think of happy moments that occur throughout the year, changing of the seasons, with friends, or by yourself, and tried to capture them for each month.  

My calendar, with all these images and from the previous posts, will be ready in a week, when I get my printer back from the shop. 


This one is probably my favorite of all!  This is for October, the season of dressing up and pretending and imagination. 
"Cat Bandit"
Watercolors on 300lb Watercolor paper
8"x10" (image size is 7"x9")




This is for December, the month where I like to be cozy in sweaters and rock out! 
"Rockin' Reindeer"
Watercolors on 300lb Watercolor paper
8"x10" (image size is 7"x9")




This is for June, the month where the farmer's markets start to get SUPER exciting and all the sunshine makes me ridiculously happy!
"Summer Ride"
Watercolors on 300lb Watercolor paper
8"x10" (image size is 7"x9")





This is for November, the cold month of bundling up and drinking lots of hot beverages!
"A Blustery Day"
Watercolors on 300lb Watercolor paper
8"x10" (image size is 7"x9")



And these two originals are gone already, but I have prints of them!





4 comments:

  1. I lurve, lurve, lurve your art. I'm definitely in for that 2011 calendar when it's available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your work looks fantastic! I would love to one day buy some of your originals/prints but we're about to move so I'll have to wait.

    I do want a calendar though! The Cat Bandit and the owls are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete