Monday, September 27, 2010

2011 Wall Calendar!



Hello! I hope you had a happy weekend! I stayed in most of the weekend, doing some work and being a little bit lazy (I'm savoring the lazy weekends for the crazy ones that are coming up  in the next few months!) I also went to the Makers Faire on sunday, and helped out at The {NewNew} Etsy team's booth, crocheting and knitting baby hats, booties, and bibs to donate to the Bronx-Lebanon hospital. It was super-fun and I LOVED walking around the Faire afterwards. I'll show you some pictures I took from it tomorrow.  

I also finished my 2011 calendar this weekend! So so psyched about it!  The new year brings a fresh start of sorts to our lives, and I think that you should try to fill it with as much happiness, giggles, awesomeness, goofiness, and kindness as possible! For each month, I created a brand-new illustration to capture one of those moments, and to serve as a reminder throughout the year. 

This is a super-special calendar and I am really excited about the quality of it. It is printed on a matte photo paper, with all twelve months plus a pretty cover page. This would make a special gift to old and new friends and family (and to yourself!) The original illustrations for this calendar were painted with watercolors on watercolor paper and all the text that you see in the calendar was also hand-painted! 

Bonus awesome-ness: All prints can also be trimmed to a 5"x7" print at the end of the year and framed!

Sizes: 8"x10" with rounded corners and a small hole for hanging at the top. Pretty mint/white bakers twine ties it all together for hanging. Any copyright text will not appear on actual calendar.

This calendar comes packaged up nicely with a hard cardboard backing to prevent bending and is wrapped in recyclable cellophane to protect it during shipping. 


You can find it here in my shop




Annnnd all together (click images to see it bigger!)






6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love January the best, although August is pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Despite December looking quite a bit like Strummer, she has requested to be in the 2012 calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to hang mine up! And I'm looking forward to turning them into framed prints as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you calendar!It'so sweet and colourful!I wanted to say that I like February the most as it is my month but to be honest I like all of them!Could not decide:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This calendar is so ridiculously CUTE!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete