Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning!

Hello! Super-awesome morning here, filled with sunshine, no winter coats, and a big to-do list. I spent the weekend making a dozen or so mini (4"x4"!) veggie paintings to bring to Fuego this week. They are basically redos of my current veggie series, but I'm going to scan them later and upload because some are improvements! I'm going to do another dozen too, with a Brooklyn theme. I'll show you soon!

These three paintings here, I did a week ago, and the only one I am really happy with is the "Love" one, so that is the only one that I have put up in my shop thus far. I've been playing around with using some markers with watercolor and abstaining from using black. Hard for me! The others...I dunno yet. I have a whole bunch of sketchbook pages with this theme on them, so I'm just going to keep playing.

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the home sweet home painting. It gives me a very June Cleaver feeling, but in a great way :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three but especially the colours in Be Kind and the layout of Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete