Thursday, February 18, 2010

Foxy Fox



I got some new markers yesterday, so I was messing around with them last night. Cute little fellow yeah? And orange is totally underrated. I'm messing around with turning this into a watercolor + marker experiment. You know, mixing things up a bit. :)

I have sore arms today! I went and got three vaccinations for my upcoming trip to Peru. Hepatitis A, Typhoid, and Yellow Fever. Eeek. I wouldn't have gotten them if I didn't have to have a certificate saying I did, to enter the country. Not a fan. Had a prescription-happy doctor who gave me a bunch that I'm not going to fill. Okay, maybe the altitude sickness one.

I'm psyched for the weekend. Hopefully will get to check out the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fox!

    And I hope the pain in your arm goes away, vaccinations are annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lack of black! very cool. Ouch, vaccinations!

    ReplyDelete