Monday, October 20, 2008

VeganMoFo Day 17:S'Mores!




Super-mega-random s'mores craving before heading on a plane to visit a friend for the weekend, so I stopped at Whole Foods and picked up the ESSENTIALS. This was my first time trying Sweet & Sara vegan marshmellows, and most certainly not the last. So great! My friend and I made some s'mores and it was damn awesome. Perfectly creamy/squishy/melty inside and toasty/sweet on the outside. Better than any "real" marshmellow I remember. There will be many a hot cocoa with these melted in them in my future!




This was a birthday doodle for my pal Nate, a few weeks back, but he received it already so now I can post it. Just done w ith my trusty uni-ball pen. This is a start of a new series of mine, possibly my calender (yeah, I'm behind on starting that). I plan to paint this series. Super-colorful!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so naughty...but SO nice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO LUCKY to have those marshmallows! and i love that picture..beautiful and cool looking!

    ReplyDelete