Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been listening to Liz Phair and The Breeders all day long

I made seitan piccata (from Veganomicon) for 4th of July dinner for Nik and I. Steamed asparagus and carrots as a side. The sauce was soooo yummy and my seitan came out perfect (I used the Seitan Cutlet recipe, also from Vcon, but then baked it afterwards to make it firmer). I used the leftover sauce (a white wine sauce with green olives, capers, and pimientos and some herbs) for a salad dressing tonight!



This weekend I also made some blueberry muffins, using the blueberries that I received in my CSA this week. This is the recipe I used


Painted a bit tonight. Started working on a BIIIG painting (well big for me; about 20"x24") of a lovely moth-girl. Also did some more sketches for my new series, but I can't show those yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment